RULES
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
8 Favorite TV shows
1. Planet Earth (Discovery Channel)
2. CNN
3. Fox News
4. How it’s Made (Discovery Channel)
5. Deadliest Catch (Discovery Channel)
6. Meerkat Manor (Discovery Channel)
7. Blue Planet (Discovery Channel)
8. LDS General Conference (BYU Channel)
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Went to church
2. Passed out candy to the children @ church
3. Took a nap
4. Went to a missionary farewell
5. Edited the Hurricane Ike project video that I am working on
6. Stitched-up Stephens head. He cracked it open on our hearth.
7. Worried a great deal about Stephen.
8. I thought about how our Father in Heaven must feel when his children are in pain.
8 Things I look forward to
1. Kayaking
2. BMX Racing
3. Christmas
4. Tax-time
5. Liberty being born (December 22) and all the family coming to visit!
6. Seeing the Paugas
7. New Years Eve (big firework party @ friends house)
8. Returning to my Father in Heaven’s presents
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Waffle House
2. Fuddruckers
3. Peter Piper Pizza
4. Weinersnitzel
5. Arctic Circle Hamburgers
6. Cheddars
7. Dask’s Greek to Me
8. Murphy’s Deli
8 Things on my wish list
1. Finding a vocation in life
2. Getting out of debt in a year
3. This life being “rolled up as a scroll” sooner than later
4. A new van to fit our growing family
5. Getting a bigger fish tank
6. Having extra money so I can build some shelves for our growing food-store
7. Catch a big sailfin fish and have it stuffed
8. Learn how to sail
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment