Your kids are so cute! I'm really enjoying Jack in primary. I think he is the most well behaved boy that we have in our class. So reverent! We should get our kids together to play soon!
Congratulations about a month late! I have not been to church in forever because of bedrest...blahh. I found your blog through the Marcks blog and just discovered you had your baby. I feel so out of touch with everyone right now! What a beautiful baby girl! Hope things are going well!
2 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I'm really enjoying Jack in primary. I think he is the most well behaved boy that we have in our class. So reverent! We should get our kids together to play soon!
Congratulations about a month late! I have not been to church in forever because of bedrest...blahh. I found your blog through the Marcks blog and just discovered you had your baby. I feel so out of touch with everyone right now! What a beautiful baby girl! Hope things are going well!
Post a Comment