I am sooo far behind on pics. In order to catch up I uploaded them all to one post and you get the quick version of everything.
Halloween (Princess - Transformer - Star Wars)

Stephen at the train park

Visit from Gma Jo!

The kids earned a pizza party for filling their bean jar with beans. They earn beans if I "catch" them doing something good.

I think that piece is as big as he is.

Gma Jo and I went to lunch and Jack and Christsias school. So cute, all those little people carrying around trays of food.




Puzzle time - one of our fav things

Stephen made this Halloween haunted house at his preschool - I went to teach craft day.

Here are the other kids

Painting pumpkins


The kids went with me to work the other weekend when I had to go. This is the hallway from the parking garage to the building. They love to scream and get an echo

So many fun marketing toys in my office

So many fun drinks in the break room - we always get them some hot chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment