Christsia can make macaroni from start to finish - I am a free woman!!
Mike is riding the kiddie toys at the park in Austin
We got to see Dustin, Suzette and kids in Austin when I went up there for work. It was great to see them.
Aunt Jean and Uncle Bob were there in Austin with Dustin at the same time. We were lucky to see them that weekend too!!!
Watching General Conference - our favorite time of year :) http://lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2010/10?lang=eng
Have you ever wondered what Saturday morning pancakes is like with four kids, seven and under - laugh out loud!
more pancakes!
and more
I started my new job at MX Energy at the end of Sept! I am loving it. It is a new industry and I am learning tons about retail energy and what it takes to provide gas and electricity for a home. Very interesting. My teams job is to make sure all the data from utilities (like Centerpoint) gets to the intended destination, and visa versa. We have 500,000+ residential customers in about 15 states, so we move a ton of data every day.



1 comment:
cute photos - it was sure fun to see family in OUR town! thanks for fitting us into your busy schedule. we definately need to hook up again.....
Post a Comment