Some of you know that for my work we evacuated to Dallas. In the event that Houston lost power, we had 4 people off-site where there would be power. Hurricane Gustav became a cat4 Sunday just after passing Cuba. It was a cat2 at the time of land fall new New Orleans, LA. We came home Tuesday 9/2 after the "all-clear". We were there over Labor day, so we enjoyed the pool and went to the Zoo. Of course we hung out with our dear friends...PAUGA'S!!!!
13 years ago










6 comments:
Welcome to blogger :)
What a fun trip! And I am soooooo glad you joined the blogosphere. Do you mind if I link you to my blog?
I LOVE GUSTAV!! We had a good time. Maybe Hanna or Ike will bring you back. :)))
cute family! I am glad I can get your update more often! our blog is daveandjamie.blogspot.com
Welcome to blogger! WARNING.....Blogger can get addicting. Have fun wiyh it.
Emily
YEAH IKE!!!!!! Cant wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment