We stopped at Annie's house in SLC before we went to Snowbird. She and Steve have redone their entire backyard. SOOO nice and perfect for a large gathering. The temperature was to die for, coming from 100 degree whether in Houston. This pic is of the grandkids having a picnic.

The best memories....the entire family sitting around on a Sunday afternoon just "catching up"

Neices and nephews attacking Heidi. This may look alarming but it is a common thing with us. No one was harmed in the making of this picture :)

I made a blanket for the new baby!

It wouldn't be a Vernon get-to-gether without haircuts. We all save our haircuts until we get together. I do it because I am cheap, why pay $20 bucks for something we can do for each other for free. I went to beauty school for a while, so it is safe.

Gpa getting Libby

Jack is so good with his hands. He is a puzzle boy...very smart!

Uncle Shawn doing the famous magic tricks. The kids still do not know how the quarters end up in their ears.
1 comment:
very beautiful baby blanket Stacy!
Post a Comment