8.10.2010

What's new in August?!?

This was actually in July in Utah, but i missed it on the next post down, so here it is. Christsia visiting the DENTIST (my dad). Somehow she survived without associating him with horror and pain. She brags about being brave.
My sis Heidi took this pic of Christisa. Heidi is an awesome photographer.

Jacob Schwemmer was born July 24th to my sister Annie and her husband Steve. He is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him. In this pic, my other sister Julie is holding him.
Now and then I remember and old hobby and somehow convince my kids to do with me. Actually, they come very willingly to any new "craft" i propose to them, of which I am grateful. This particular craft involves making flowers and decor for cakes with frosting. The kids had so much fun making a ton of little flowers.
These are some of the flowers I made to decorate cupcakes, so fun.


Our other new hobby is going to the library. Now that Christsia and Jack are STARTING to read, they enjoy getting a variety of books. I am also entertained by looking at craft and other various books, it is a win win situation.

Jack at the library

The boys were helping me peel potatoes. They did an awesome job...and I outsource every possible task to them. They think it is for fun still, thank goodness, but it is really a huge help to me.

Mikes Aunt Chris, Cousin Josh, and his wife Jamie came to visit. It was sooooo fun. It was so nice to spend time with them. We haven't seen them for years. Josh and Jamie live in Dallas so hopefully many more gatherings to come.

1 comment:

McKenzie Johnson said...

What a beautiful pic. Julie took of your daughter! You all are so very talented I'm so very jealous!
Yeah for Annie & Steve, there new little guy is so CUTE!!!!