8.10.2010

Utah here we come!!! This time we are flying, not driving

Here we are at the airport, getting ready for a 10 day trip to UT! Yahoo! Christisa had flown ahead to hang out with Gma - so awesome
The boys trying to entertain Libby on the plane.

They had the stewardess wrapped around their fingers. She gave them...um...about 10 snackes each. Please lady, I have to live with these kids, no more sugar and juice. No really, she said they were darling and had great manners so she just spoiled them. Not such a bad thing to make the ride go faster, I suppose.


Finally we are Gpa's house!!!



this is my awesome parents


Gma and Libby

Mike made Jared an LED light fixture for his tank. I have no idea how he put the thing together, but it turned out great. It lights up the whole room. Jared and Lori report that their fish have never been so happy.

Playing with 2nd cousins at Mike's cousin Abels house in Pocatello, ID. We had not seen them for a very long time, it was nice for all the kids to meet and play.

While we were in ID, we took a drive to Teresa Walling's Parent's house. We love it when they come to visit Houston, so we thought we would go see their farm. It was amazing. I am really envious of their home and farm. They have put so much work into it and made an amazing place out of it. I can't imaging milking the cows and bailing the hay....and I thought my life was hard! Ha!

Jack showing Libby the cows.

Libby Lou

Teresa's brother taking the kids for a ride.

Teresa's father, such a great (and happy) guy, as you can see.

Teresa's mother walking wtih Libby

It was bailing time, literally. I can't imagine the work involved in bailing and moving those things. The kids just thought it was fun to climb them.

Libby checkin out the cows, she'd never seen something so big

I love this picture! priceless!

And then there was the chicken coop. The kids wanted to jump in but they said, "uh...that's not exactly safe....those chickens are MEAN".

I really hope this doesn't embarass the owner, but I thought this pic was adorable.

We went to Toy Story 3 with Abel's family.

The Donaldson's - how I love them forever!!! We were so fortunate in our travels to have friends in so many cities along the way to visit. Tonya has a very special place in my heart. She is so wise and such a stong mother. I look up to her so much.
Jack and Libby on the plane. He is an oustanding brother. All the older siblings take such good care of Liberty, even before themselves. I am so proud of them.


1 comment:

McKenzie Johnson said...

Farms are so much fun, but I agree with you they are allot of work!
You guys really do have some GREAT kids!